Leading with Backbone and Heart
The Leadership Alignment Cycle, © 2004-2016, Roger Taylor.
Leading with Backbone and Heart is how you implement Leadership Maturity. There is a way to plan and prepare for any meeting or interaction where you want to ensure you maintain both backbone – the clarity of your positions, and heart – your connection with others. When you want to make the most of your opportunities and to problem-solve your obstacles, use this process before you go into these situations.
30 pages, 3-color, 8½” x 11” pdf download.
Included in the pdf:
- Leading with Backbone and Heart Self-Assessment
- Practice Overview
- Practice Steps
- Tips for each Practice Step
- Backbone and Heart Challenges inherent in each of the activities of the Leadership Alignment Cycle
Terms for Individual Use of Leading with Backbone and Heart:
$25 per person
- Leaders who want to use the tool themselves, or buy copies for their team members at the per person price.
- Consultants and coaches who want to assess the model’s usefulness, or buy copies for their clients at the per person price.
Downloadable pdf resides on one computer, and hard copies are for that individual’s use.
Terms for Organizational Use of Backbone and Heart:
$1,500 per organization
Unlimited hard and soft copies within one organization. Limited to employees of the organization; not to be used for customers, vendors, or other outside persons.
Terms for Training Organization Use of Backbone and Heart:
We provide individual consultation and coaching to help you lead with Backbone and Heart.
We can help you and your team lead with Backbone and Heart when it affects a particularly critical strategic priority, so that you and your team ensure the successful implementation of that priority.
We provide consultation and coaching for you and your team as part of learning to implement the entire Leadership Alignment Cycle more effectively, to make dramatic progress on all your strategic priorities.